434.409.1984 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Intuitive, resourceful Interactive Web Designer with 8+ years experience delivering simple, elegant functional solutions that balance the needs of the business while optimizing user engagement.
SENIOR WEB DESIGNER (2012-CURRENT) Plow and Hearth, Madison, VA
- Collaborate closely with a multi-disciplinary team of writers, developers, and marketers to deliver intuitive, on-brand design solutions.
- Create responsive email templates to maximize the impact of creative, resulting in a 20% YOY conversion increase.
- Strategize and design web assets using UX best practices.
- Plan and execute user testing. Update UI based on user feedback.
- Conceptualize user experience through wireframes and mockups for desktop and mobile projects.
- Redesign and testing of mobile site resulting in YOY 12% increase in conversion.
- Partner with marketing team to define project requirements and prioritize tasks.
OWNER (Sept. ‘10 – current) Sparkpop Studio, Charlottesville, VA
- Execute Web projects from inception to successful launch.
- Analyze client business objectives and provide cost-effective solutions, including SEO, Web analytics and Social Media Marketing.
- Develop and maintain positive long-term client relationships.
- Integrate websites into WordPress CMS and provide training and support to clients.
- Analyze web traffic patterns, keywords positioning, and website ranking.
E-COMMERCE MANAGER (2006 – 2012) WiredBike.com, Charlottesville, VA
- Responsible for web design, marketing, sales, advertising, Web analytics and SEO content creation.
- Boosted sales by 25% in 2009.
- Managed transfer of site to new e-comerce software with seamless migration.
Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Excel, CSS/XHTML coding, WordPress
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN & TESTING COURSE | Imparture Training, 2016
WEB TECHNOLOGIES | PVCC, 2011
SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROPOLOGY | VCU, 1992