434.409.1984 | email@example.com
Intuitive, resourceful Interactive Web Designer with 8+ years experience delivering simple, elegant functional solutions that balance the needs of the business while optimizing user engagement.
SENIOR WEB DESIGNER (2012-CURRENT) Plow and Hearth, Madison, VA
- Conceptualize and design optimized web assets using UX best practices.
- Create responsive email templates to maximize the impact of creative, resulting in a 20% YOY conversion increase.
- Create wireframes and screen mockups for stakeholder approval and user testing.
- Identify customer needs via usability studies.
- Plan and execute user testing. Update UI based on the results.
- Partner with marketing and development teams to streamline the web design process by creating brand style guides.
- Redesign and testing of mobile site resulting in YOY 12% increase in conversion.
- Lead efforts to develop sustainable processes and workflows to improve efficiency and increase productivity.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create engaging assets for social media campaigns.
OWNER (Sept. ‘10 – current) Sparkpop Studio, Charlottesville, VA
- Execute Web projects from inception to successful launch.
- Analyze client business objectives and needs and provide cost-effective solutions, including SEO, Web analytics and Social Media Marketing.
- Develop and maintain positive long-term client relationships.
- Integrate websites into WordPress CMS and provide training and support to clients.
- Analyze web traffic patterns, keywords positioning, and website ranking.
E-COMMERCE MANAGER (2006 – 2012) WiredBike.com, Charlottesville, VA
- Responsible for web design, marketing, sales, advertising, Web analytics and SEO content creation.
- Boosted sales by 25% in 2009.
- Managed transfer of site to new e-comerce software with seamless migration.
Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, Excel, CSS/XHTML coding, WordPress
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN & TESTING COURSE | Imparture Training, 2016
WEB TECHNOLOGIES | PVCC, 2011
SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROPOLOGY | VCU, 1992