Integrating your website into the WordPress content management system empowers you to make changes easily yourself in the future instead of paying a web professional to make updates/changes. Using WordPress is an upfront investment that will save you money in the long term as well as allow you to move news and updates onto the site much more quickly. Think of your website as a living, evolving document. Fresh content will engage users and gives your company a personality that your customers can connect with.
Six compelling reasons why your business could use a WordPress website:
1. The ability to add, edit and delete content. You will be able to create pages, insert images and edit content through an intuitive administration area.
2. SEO – Your site’s code will be optimized for search engines so your customers can find you easily with a google search.
3. Get the right URLs. Your site’s URLs will always include real words separated by hyphens (for example: http://www.your-site.com/contact-us/). This is important for search engines to rank your page higher and your customers to find you more easily.
4. Speed – Your site will be created with the smallest and fewest number of files as well as caching devices to ensure minimum loading times so your customers can quickly and easily find the information they are looking for.
5. Visitor statistics – You will have the ability to monitor your site’s visitors, how they reached the site, how many pages they viewed, etc. so you can better understand what your vistors are looking for.
6. Contact page – A page with a contact us form which when filled out, will be sent directly to your email so your customers can get in touch with you easily with inquiries.